.::Zugaikotsu::.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.::Zugaikotsu::.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Hizaki [guitar]
Miyavi –harangue-  the first I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 7:16 pm by ...:::Hizumi Chan:::...

» Hiroto[guitar]
Miyavi –harangue-  the first I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 7:13 pm by ...:::Hizumi Chan:::...

» Hizumi[vocals]
Miyavi –harangue-  the first I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 3:24 am by ~error heroin~

» Yuuki[keyboard]
Miyavi –harangue-  the first I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 6:05 pm by ~error heroin~

» Prezentari/Presentations
Miyavi –harangue-  the first I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 4:47 pm by ...:::Hizumi Chan:::...

» Asagi[vocal]
Miyavi –harangue-  the first I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 11:12 pm by chuis.*

» About Cocco
Miyavi –harangue-  the first I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 11:07 pm by chuis.*

» About Vidoll
Miyavi –harangue-  the first I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 1:55 pm by chuis.*

» Tsukasa[drums]
Miyavi –harangue-  the first I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 11:53 am by chuis.*

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Miyavi –harangue- the first

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FluffyFluff
Joker-sama
Joker-sama
FluffyFluff

Miyavi –harangue-  the first Empty
PostSubject: Miyavi –harangue- the first   Miyavi –harangue-  the first I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 4:52 am

why I name it the first?
because I will hope there will be a second one too Laughing

sooo... let's talk, Embarassed

NOTE: don't start stupid conversations about something that you heard from your friends (real or virtual ones) 'cause it's really annoying (I don't have a problem if you came and say that once apon a time you liked miyavi but you don't like him anymore because bla bla bla. My problem are the rumors, because usually people start "fighting" because of them). Miyavi's personal life, is HIS personal life Miyavi –harangue-  the first 426911 we don't know nothing about your personal life and it will not make a difference if we would plus we don't even care Miyavi –harangue-  the first 155585 My point is that will not make a difference that you will start and spear rumors or talk obsessive about his private life. What? you will stop being a fan if he doesn’t like to do the same things that you like to do? Miyavi –harangue-  the first 610271 Come on~ that is annoying too [is annoying for me as a fan reading stuff like that every day, imagine how annoying is for him]

ok that 's it!
have fun Miyavi –harangue-  the first 470952
Back to top Go down
http://psycho-joker.hi5.com
~error heroin~
Admin
~error heroin~

PostSubject: Re: Miyavi –harangue- the first   Miyavi –harangue-  the first I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 4:57 am

l,mina=))
you're bad but I love ya =)))
Eto Miyavi rocks haha^_^[stupid-_-']
Don't be afraid ...
I talk with myself..
Miyavi is cool in his style even he sing pop or rock
He is the same Miyavi –harangue-  the first 479679
Back to top Go down
FluffyFluff
Joker-sama
Joker-sama
FluffyFluff

PostSubject: Re: Miyavi –harangue- the first   Miyavi –harangue-  the first I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 5:20 am

yeah the almost same old good Miyavi ^-^
(the difference is that he grow-up and so his fans, and he evolve because he likes to be always original, and that is a damn good thing)

and he doesn't sing pop Miyavi –harangue-  the first 869809

I will accept pop-rock =____=

Miyavi –harangue-  the first 882592

but is NOT pop-rock neither! Is not hard anymore, it is softer compare with what he used to make, but that only because now he tries to reflect japanese culture more. It's all about hip hop, traditional japanese drums, beat box, DJ, drums and of course guitars and I will not accept that this combination to be called pop Mar

keh! take that Wink
oh I'm so bad xDDD -ahahaaa come on you know I love you Miyavi –harangue-  the first 734134 -
Back to top Go down
~error heroin~
Admin
~error heroin~

PostSubject: Re: Miyavi –harangue- the first   Miyavi –harangue-  the first I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 5:28 am

ok ok f*ckin' geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez Shocked

don't kill me...ok ok is like a traditional japanese music [rock+dj+hip hop Miyavi –harangue-  the first 99716 ]

demo,where I post picture with Miyavi-kun boogie ?
Cause you're the GOD FATHER here Miyavi –harangue-  the first 41430 Miyavi –harangue-  the first 448484
Back to top Go down
FluffyFluff
Joker-sama
Joker-sama
FluffyFluff

PostSubject: Re: Miyavi –harangue- the first   Miyavi –harangue-  the first I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 5:43 am

what the ... Laughing Laughing Laughing

totally offence .... Miyavi –harangue-  the first 882279

yeah well you can put them ... mmm... to the MYVA pics thread of course Miyavi –harangue-  the first 99716

[just made the topic while posting this Miyavi –harangue-  the first 902914 ]
Back to top Go down
~error heroin~
Admin
~error heroin~

PostSubject: Re: Miyavi –harangue- the first   Miyavi –harangue-  the first I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 5:45 am

you're admin too,you forgot,baka Miyavi –harangue-  the first 172318
Back to top Go down
FluffyFluff
Joker-sama
Joker-sama
FluffyFluff

PostSubject: Re: Miyavi –harangue- the first   Miyavi –harangue-  the first I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 5:52 am

lol "GOD FATHER" sounds to ostentatious for me, don't be silly Miyavi –harangue-  the first 99716

myva can be called a god for his brillian music
and stop makeing me advertising Pee
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miyavi –harangue- the first   Miyavi –harangue-  the first I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Miyavi –harangue- the first
Page 1 of 1