.::Zugaikotsu::.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.::Zugaikotsu::.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Hizaki [guitar]
About and pictures I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 7:16 pm by ...:::Hizumi Chan:::...

» Hiroto[guitar]
About and pictures I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 7:13 pm by ...:::Hizumi Chan:::...

» Hizumi[vocals]
About and pictures I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 3:24 am by ~error heroin~

» Yuuki[keyboard]
About and pictures I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 6:05 pm by ~error heroin~

» Prezentari/Presentations
About and pictures I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 4:47 pm by ...:::Hizumi Chan:::...

» Asagi[vocal]
About and pictures I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 11:12 pm by chuis.*

» About Cocco
About and pictures I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 11:07 pm by chuis.*

» About Vidoll
About and pictures I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 1:55 pm by chuis.*

» Tsukasa[drums]
About and pictures I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 11:53 am by chuis.*

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

About and pictures

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kage
Anime admin
Anime admin
kage

About and pictures Empty
PostSubject: About and pictures   About and pictures I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 2:50 am

Vampire Knight (ヴァンパイア騎士, Vanpaia Naito?) is a shōjo manga and anime series written by Matsuri Hino. The series premiered in the January 2005 issue LaLa magazine and is still on-going. Chapters are collected and published in collected volumes by Hakusensha, with eight volumes currently released in Japan. The manga series is licensed for an English language release by Viz Media. The English adaptation premiered in the June 2006 issue of Viz's Shojo Beat magazine, with the collected volumes being published on a quarterly basis.

Two drama CDs were created for the series, as well as a twenty-six episode anime adaptation. Produced by Studio DEEN, the anime series premiered in Japan on TV Tokyo on April 7, 2008 and is still airing. The anime uses many of the same voice actors as was used for the drama CDs

PLOT

Yuki's earliest memory is of a snowy night in winter, when she was attacked by a vampire and was saved by another, Kuran Kaname. Ten years later, Yuki Cross, the adopted daughter of the headmaster of Cross Academy, has grown up and become a prefect (or guardian) for the school, with two purposes: To protect the Day class students (humans) from the Night class students(vampires) fangs and to protect the true identity of the Night class students from being discovered by the Day class students. Her fellow guardian, Zero Kiryu, a childhood companion whose family was killed by a pureblood vampire (Kuran Kaname is a pureblood, but not the murderer of Zero's family.) is now determined to kill them all and refuses to trust them. Through a cruel twist of fate, Zero becomes a vampire himself, having been bitten by the pure blood vampire four years before. Kaname, Yuki's savior, leads the group of Night class, with the help of Takuma Ichijou

Anime

Studio Deen produced a twenty-six episode anime adaptation of the Vampire Knight manga, using many of the same voice actors featured on the drama CDs. The anime premiered in Japan on TV Tokyo on April 7, 2008 and is still airing.

Last edited by kage on Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kage
Anime admin
Anime admin
kage

About and pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: About and pictures   About and pictures I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 2:57 am

ok here are some pics :face: :face:

About and pictures Vampire-knight
About and pictures 2302-1200365035478c1deb3941c
About and pictures LargeAnimePaperscans_Vampire-Knight
About and pictures Zero-1
About and pictures Vampire-Knight
About and pictures Vampire2
Back to top Go down
BloodKira

BloodKira

About and pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: About and pictures   About and pictures I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 6:06 pm

OMG Aw VAMPIRE KNIGHT <333 I love the anime and the manga <333 I have some pics too

About and pictures AnimePaperwallpapers_Vampire-Knight
About and pictures AnimePaperwallpapers_hack_DUSK_Vamp
About and pictures Roses
About and pictures Dfjj
About and pictures Hjvfhjb
About and pictures Vampire-Knight_Rika_179
About and pictures Zero0

OMG I LOVE ZERO I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
kage
Anime admin
Anime admin
kage

About and pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: About and pictures   About and pictures I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 6:22 pm

i'm glad you like it but the last picture goes to the cosplay section :D:D...and i think it's already posted :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

About and pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: About and pictures   About and pictures I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About and pictures
Page 1 of 1