.::Zugaikotsu::.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.::Zugaikotsu::.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Hizaki [guitar]
Prezentari/Presentations I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 7:16 pm by ...:::Hizumi Chan:::...

» Hiroto[guitar]
Prezentari/Presentations I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 7:13 pm by ...:::Hizumi Chan:::...

» Hizumi[vocals]
Prezentari/Presentations I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 3:24 am by ~error heroin~

» Yuuki[keyboard]
Prezentari/Presentations I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 6:05 pm by ~error heroin~

» Prezentari/Presentations
Prezentari/Presentations I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 4:47 pm by ...:::Hizumi Chan:::...

» Asagi[vocal]
Prezentari/Presentations I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 11:12 pm by chuis.*

» About Cocco
Prezentari/Presentations I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 11:07 pm by chuis.*

» About Vidoll
Prezentari/Presentations I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 1:55 pm by chuis.*

» Tsukasa[drums]
Prezentari/Presentations I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 11:53 am by chuis.*

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Prezentari/Presentations

Go down 
+8
FluffyFluff
Byo.Shin
Hina
chuis.*
Nana
kage
jinsei
~error heroin~
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
~error heroin~
Admin
~error heroin~

Prezentari/Presentations Empty
PostSubject: Prezentari/Presentations   Prezentari/Presentations I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 1:07 am

Well,I don't have any things to said about meXDD
I'm Aki or Momo-chan>w<
I have 17 years old and I'm from Romania.I love everything about J-rock and Japan culture,of course^^.
My passions are Esp and other things....I'm too lazy to write it....
If you wanna know something about me,just ask me^^
Back to top Go down
jinsei

jinsei

PostSubject: Re: Prezentari/Presentations   Prezentari/Presentations I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 6:52 pm

So...I'm Jinsei or Onne.I'm 19 years old and I'm from a small village near the Retezat.Now I stay in Timisoara.
Aaam,well,I love Japan and j-rock and anime,and I love to write and to read and to walk and to listen music and...I don't know.
If you have questions,just ask Cool
Back to top Go down
http://dir-en-grey.forumotion.com
kage
Anime admin
Anime admin
kage

PostSubject: Re: Prezentari/Presentations   Prezentari/Presentations I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 4:06 am

yeah well...kage desu (^-^)V
from romania
i absolutely adore watching anime and reading manga...and staring at cosplaying pics or cosplayers...(well only if they're good...and i have to say i found a few which are really amazing)
and of course i like jrock/japanese culture/japan etc etc
oh yeah and drawing and listening to music (but the music part it's kinda obvious...i mean everybody listens to music) :D:D
oh about the music...hmm i admit...i don't listen ONLY to jrock...i also like symphonic/goth metal...and power metal...and well all the songs that are deep and powerful :D:D
well then...bye bye ^_^
Back to top Go down
Nana

Nana

PostSubject: Re: Prezentari/Presentations   Prezentari/Presentations I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 11:38 pm

hey^^
i'm Nana
9th grade
i'm 16
-live in Romania
-love watching cartoons (anime my favorites)
-love jmusic
-love yuri XD
-love pink,black,purple,red
something else... just ask
Back to top Go down
chuis.*

chuis.*

PostSubject: Re: Prezentari/Presentations   Prezentari/Presentations I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 6:32 pm

About me:
Hy there! X3 my name is Shu >x<" Im from romania in capital bucharest and my old doesn't matter....and my real name too!! i love japan culture and art ^^ and I..m verry dificult. and i hate pokemons and romanian people and i hate emo too!!! but i like gothic art XD but can i say? emo sux! =^.^= i like reptiles ,dragons,crocodiles,turtels....and i like cats and Panda =D I love my friends!! <3 they are so special for me... and you must too know me verry well to coment about me =|
-Yahoo-Mail: plastic.panda@hotmail.com
-Yahoo-Id: emiru_kaede@yahoo.com
answers? Wash
Back to top Go down
Hina

Hina

PostSubject: Re: Prezentari/Presentations   Prezentari/Presentations I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 4:11 pm

Hellooooo i'm Hina Prezentari/Presentations 3323 my real name is Ramona Prezentari/Presentations 287198
I like piiiiiink and purplee
I live in Romania
I'm 13 >______>''
If you have questions...bla-blaaa just ask boogie
Back to top Go down
chuis.*

chuis.*

PostSubject: Re: Prezentari/Presentations   Prezentari/Presentations I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 11:30 am

hello Hina Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Byo.Shin

Byo.Shin

PostSubject: Re: Prezentari/Presentations   Prezentari/Presentations I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 1:46 am

well here i guess i can't introduce myself with my all times presentation, so:

Hello everybody. I'm Shin-chan... i'm from Romania and i'm 14 years old. I'm a big fan of Japan xD. I love j-rock and i love anime & manga. Well i'm not very good at describing myself so if you have any questions i'm happy to answer you. myeah that's all about me xD
Back to top Go down
kage
Anime admin
Anime admin
kage

PostSubject: Re: Prezentari/Presentations   Prezentari/Presentations I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 1:50 am

one little question...that may sound dumb...(but hey it's logical) are you a boy or girl? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes coz your name is that of a boy's....

@aki: i know what goes through your mind now...i'm SO NOT THINKING ABOUT COSPLAYER SHIN NOW =)))))))
Back to top Go down
~error heroin~
Admin
~error heroin~

PostSubject: Re: Prezentari/Presentations   Prezentari/Presentations I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 1:55 am

looool,kage
it'a a girl baloon farao
Back to top Go down
Byo.Shin

Byo.Shin

PostSubject: Re: Prezentari/Presentations   Prezentari/Presentations I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 1:56 am

Myeah ... i'm a girl O_O' and you know me x.x'' i'm Yume i forgot to say this ^_^'
Back to top Go down
kage
Anime admin
Anime admin
kage

PostSubject: Re: Prezentari/Presentations   Prezentari/Presentations I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 1:57 am

ok aki thx...WTF DO YOU EXPECT ME TO THINK WHEN I HEAR OR READ THE NAME SHIN? you know that it makes the butterflies from my stomach roam like crazy idiots =)))))))

oh...yume...you should have said that from the beginning =)))
Back to top Go down
Byo.Shin

Byo.Shin

PostSubject: Re: Prezentari/Presentations   Prezentari/Presentations I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 2:03 am

oh well i checked your hi5 Kage... not right now...but i'm sure that i should say it sorry u.u
Back to top Go down
kage
Anime admin
Anime admin
kage

PostSubject: Re: Prezentari/Presentations   Prezentari/Presentations I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 2:06 am

sorry for what? Pee Pee Pee
Back to top Go down
Byo.Shin

Byo.Shin

PostSubject: Re: Prezentari/Presentations   Prezentari/Presentations I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 2:06 am

O_O' because i did't said who i am x.x'
Back to top Go down
~error heroin~
Admin
~error heroin~

PostSubject: Re: Prezentari/Presentations   Prezentari/Presentations I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 8:15 am

Well,welcome to all
XD
Btw,Shin,your sign is secsssssss Bleed Bleed Bleed Bleed Prezentari/Presentations 597270 Prezentari/Presentations 597270
Back to top Go down
chuis.*

chuis.*

PostSubject: Re: Prezentari/Presentations   Prezentari/Presentations I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 10:52 am

its verry secs Cool
Back to top Go down
Hina

Hina

PostSubject: Re: Prezentari/Presentations   Prezentari/Presentations I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 3:24 pm

welcome Pookie-chan Blush
Back to top Go down
Byo.Shin

Byo.Shin

PostSubject: Re: Prezentari/Presentations   Prezentari/Presentations I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 8:17 pm

Thanks Hin-chan n_n and my sig... yeah Toshiya x Miyavi @_@'
Back to top Go down
~error heroin~
Admin
~error heroin~

PostSubject: Re: Prezentari/Presentations   Prezentari/Presentations I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 2:32 am

but it' too sexy Blush
Back to top Go down
FluffyFluff
Joker-sama
Joker-sama
FluffyFluff

PostSubject: Re: Prezentari/Presentations   Prezentari/Presentations I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 2:36 am

hello ppl Wink
I want to start with a question: why the hell nobody told me about this forum? Idea (Aki? Cheigi? any idea?!)

... anyway... I just wanted to say "HI!" Embarassed uuu it's been a while since I use my old and cute nick name FluffyFluff >.>
yeah some of you may know me as buli buli the psycho-joker but my real name is Mina. I love everything that I like and I dislike everything that I hate. oh! and I love yaoi and everything that has to do with yaoi Haha

nice to meet you all farao
Back to top Go down
http://psycho-joker.hi5.com
~error heroin~
Admin
~error heroin~

PostSubject: Re: Prezentari/Presentations   Prezentari/Presentations I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 2:39 am

lol,you know me,buli Prezentari/Presentations 826787

eto.....uhm.... Prezentari/Presentations 34713 and have fun here Prezentari/Presentations 327854
Back to top Go down
FluffyFluff
Joker-sama
Joker-sama
FluffyFluff

PostSubject: Re: Prezentari/Presentations   Prezentari/Presentations I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 2:42 am

I will I will Cool
Back to top Go down
http://psycho-joker.hi5.com
~error heroin~
Admin
~error heroin~

PostSubject: Re: Prezentari/Presentations   Prezentari/Presentations I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 2:50 am

you mina,let's go at chat Prezentari/Presentations 543557
Back to top Go down
kage
Anime admin
Anime admin
kage

PostSubject: Re: Prezentari/Presentations   Prezentari/Presentations I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 2:59 am

oh...heya mina =)) ummm....i dunno...i forgot? Laughing Laughing Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed i really did Neutral Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prezentari/Presentations   Prezentari/Presentations I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prezentari/Presentations
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next